Maryland State Vehicle, Motorhomes, RV & Trailer Inspections

zebhome21In Maryland, most used vehicles, trailers, RVs and motorhomes are required by law to undergo a safety inspection prior to its sale or transfer. Generally, the seller or transferor of the vehicle or trailer is required to obtain the inspection certificate. However, for class E trucks (exceeding ¾ ton manufacturer’s rated capacity), class F truck tractors, and class G freight trailers, semi-trailers and dump service semi-trailers, either the seller/transferor or the purchaser/transferee may obtain the inspection certificate. The purchaser/transferee then submits the inspection certificate to the MVA in order to register the vehicle.

Zebroski Motor Co is licensed in the State of Maryland to inspect:

  • Heavy & Medium Duty Trucks & Buses Over or Under 10,000 lbs Gross Vehicle Weight
  • RVs & Motor Homes Over or Under 10,000 lbs Gross Vehicle Weight
  • Trailers Over or Under 10,000 lbs Gross Trailer Weight
  • Car, Light Truck & Passenger Vehicle
  • Motorcycles & Trikes